- Assist and advise the Board of Directors on matters related to the operation and business activities of the Company.
- Advising the General Director to maintain the operation of all aspects of the Company's activities in the absence of the General Director;
- Supervising and urging the departments in the implementation of the objectives and plans according to their assigned functions;
- Report the progress of the work of the departments weekly and irregularly at the request of the General Director;
- Synthesize, evaluate and make reports on the operation of the company and its departments; promptly advise the General Director on solutions to improve work efficiency;
- Support departments to deploy and handle arising problems at the request of the General Director;
- Advise the General Director to build the Company's strategic orientation; supervise and ensure that the decisions and directions of the General Director are informed, implemented, and strictly implemented;
- Support departments and divisions in setting goals, plans, and policies according to functions when assigned by the General Director;
- Synthesize weekly reports of the departments, urge the departments to perform the work according to the prescribed time limit;
- Check documents and vouchers transferred from other departments before submitting them to the General Director for approval;
- Urging the units to make reports on the performance of the Company's work on a quarterly/annual basis or irregularly at the request of the General Director; summarize the Company's annual business plan;
- Synthesize information and advise the General Director on legal and economic aspects related to the Company's business;
- Monitoring the compliance with the regulations of the management system;
- Advise and assist the Board of Directors in internal and external relations; join the Board of Directors in internal/external affairs, meetings, and trade with partners and customers;
- Advising the General Director to solve arising problems with partners and customers;
- Perform secretarial work in weekly briefings, meetings of the General Director with partners, customers, or departments (when necessary);
- Arrange, organize, prepare documents and facilities for the General Director's meetings with partners, customers, or within the Company;
- Interpreting, translating, and interpreting documents for the CEO;
- Arrange working schedule, meeting schedule, the work schedule of CEO;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Actively handle the work assigned/authorized by the Board of Directors.
- Urging and requesting departments to comply with the assignment of the Board of Directors.
- Requesting departments to provide reports at the request of the General Director.
- Graduated from domestic and foreign universities majoring in Economics, Finance, Commerce, Law, Foreign Trade,... (Preference is given to international students);
- Fluent English, minimum IELTS 7.0.
- Minimum 01 year of experience.
- Skills to arrange, organize and deploy work;
- Communication skills;
- Negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic and professional;
- Careful and honest;
- Delicate and skillful;
- Willing to travel and work overtime;
- Be proficient in office computers.
• Enjoy salary and other benefits in accordance with the Law and the Company's regulations;
• Working in a young, dynamic environment with many career development opportunities;
• Participate in many mass movement activities.
APPLICATION DATE EXPIRED: 30/06/2021